[ppml] 2005-1 or its logical successor

Howard, W. Lee Lee.Howard at stanleyassociates.com
Mon Oct 31 16:46:38 EST 2005

I suppose I should correct the record.  I raised my hand for
the policy as presented because it was sufficiently narrow that
it was unlikely to cause problems, and the belt can be loosened
later.  I raised my hand against further work on this because I
want the v6 sphincter opened slowly, and I'm not sure that's the
sense of the AC.

Though Stacy has wiles, the only way she could affect my
conscience is through articulate argument, of which she is
quite capable when she chooses.

Lee