[ppml] Deaggregation in the ARIN region Was: [nanog] The Ci d r Report

Hannigan, Martin hannigan at verisign.com
Mon Feb 14 18:54:34 EST 2005

Almost every ISP on the CIDR report(most of the continuing problem) has been

to one or more NANOGs. Most can be found "usually" there.

>From my operator experience, this is why it seems pretty clear to me
that it's an operators responsibility to apply their routing policies
to their customers. Extended education sessions across the country
will address 1% of the problem and I would consider it a waste of
ARIN's resources - to be honest. The web page idea is the way to
go.

[ SNIP ]