[ppml] comments on 2004-8

Edward Lewis Ed.Lewis at neustar.biz
Fri Apr 15 11:59:33 EDT 2005

Looks good or better.  The intent (within the context of ARIN
discussions) is to shield ARIN from having to alert, say, the gTLDs.

I might suggest this, moving mention of a specific mechanism (web
sites) from a requirement to an example.

"
4. Announcement of IANA Allocations

The IANA, the NRO, and the RIRs will make announcements regarding an
allocation made by the IANA to an RIR.  Announcements will be made
public via appropriate means, such as web sites and notification
lists.  ICANN and the NRO will establish administrative procedures to
manage this process.
"