[ppml] 2002-3 Microassignments

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:50:03 EST 2004

Marshall,

Thank you for bringing this up.
I was our intention on the AC to followup on statistic related to
micro-assignments.  I accept responsibility for not doing so.  I will
inquire specifically within ARIN to get some stats generated.
I too felt that micro assignments were more a bogey than a real threat to
either the routing tables or the available v4 space.
Let's see.

Bill Darte
ARIN Advisory Council
314 935-7575