[ppml] 2002-3 Microassignments

Marshall Eubanks tme at multicasttech.com
Mon Nov 15 08:51:37 EST 2004

Hello;

For various reasons, PP 2002-3 has come up recently both on NANOG and in several of my
private mail threads. Since it has been a year since its adoption, is there
any way to find out how many have applied for micro-assignements ? What the result was ?
(I.e., how many were approved / rejected / pending ?)

I predicted that there would not be a land rush for micro-assignments, it would
be good to find out 1 year into the process. To date, I know of one, and it was approved.

Regards
Marshall Eubanks