[ppml] RE: [arin-announce] NRO Response to ITU Comments on the Managemen t of Internet Protocol (IP) Addresses

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Mon Nov 15 11:17:20 EST 2004

Ray,

Thank you for informing the community of these documents.

I think it is easy to overlook your encouragement to communicate individual
views to the ITU in the email.  I think it is really important that a wide
variety of stakeholders do so.

I would be interested to know what form of contact you think would be most
useful... i.e. email or snailmail...and to which element listed on the
contacts link you reference would be most useful as a destination.

Thanks.

Bill Darte
CAIT at Washington University in St. Louis
ARIN AC

http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/tsb-director/itut-wsis/files/zhao-netgov01.doc

The full text of the NRO response is available at:

http://www.nro.net/documents/nro17.html

A summary of the response is available at:

http://www.nro.net/documents/nro18.html

ARIN encourages members of the Internet community to read both documents and
to make their views about this issue known to the ITU. The ITU's contact
information is available at:

http://www.itu.int/home/contact/index.html

Regards,

Raymond A. Plzak