[ppml] Clarification of 2002-3 and final opinion of 2003-15

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Wed Sep 24 15:58:44 EDT 2003

To some extent.  However, Aggregating the /22s within the larger block
may or may not produce useful results.  The CIDR report is a much
more useful tool for things to aggregate as it does the appropriate
analysis of what could be aggregated without operational impact.

Owen

--On Wednesday, September 24, 2003 3:00 PM -0500 Mury <mury at goldengate.net>