[ppml] Clarification of 2002-3 and final opinion of 2003-15

Mury mury at goldengate.net
Wed Sep 24 16:00:03 EDT 2003

Sure.  Same difference.  I should have said it that way.  The only reason
I put it my way (mistake) is because I just aggregated a bunch of overseas
stuff with static routes.  In addition, I had a customer running a 2501
that needed/wanted BGP, but couldn't handle the size of the table so we
static routed some of the more fragmented blocks into one big one.

The point is there is the ability to still control the size of the routing
tables by assigning/allocating smaller blocks within one particular larger
block.