[ppml] Policy Proposal -- Limit Scope of Anonymous Allocations

Owen DeLong owen at delong.com
Fri Nov 21 12:49:09 EST 2003

While there may be an extended wait for a P.O. Box at the local post office,
there are usually alternatives that work just as well.  Most Mailboxes Etc.
and their ilk have boxes for rent.  Usually if you go to the next nearest
Post Offices, you can find boxes available.  Finally, there are a number of
mail forwarding services available which allow you to essentially anonymize
your address.

Owen

--On Thursday, November 20, 2003 9:31 PM -0800 CJ Wittbrodt