[ppml] Policy Proposal -- Limit Scope of Anonymous Allocations

CJ Wittbrodt cjw at groovy.com
Fri Nov 21 00:31:22 EST 2003

This may be true but in some places it can take close to a year to
get one.  I am not kidding, I lived it.   It'd be fun to have to put
off getting a connection because of the wait for a PO box..

----CJ

    From: J Bacher <jb at jbacher.com>
    Subject: Re: [ppml] Policy Proposal -- Limit Scope of Anonymous
	     Allocations
    At 11:28 AM 11/19/2003 -0800, you wrote:
    >The rich and famous don't need their ISP for privacy.  They would register
    >both under some corporation they own with a P.O. Box.  Sorry, no sale as
    >far as I'm concerned.

    One doesn't need to be either rich or famous to use a PO Box.  Unless PO
    Boxes in your part of the world are exhorbitantly expensive.