[ppml] RIR shopping -- AND MORE

Sweeting, John John.Sweeting at teleglobe.com
Sun Mar 2 19:27:15 EST 2003

Sorry but you are wrong about Teleglobe; we quit APNIC 5 months ago and do
not use any more of their space. Also as I stated it was my personal views
and not that of the company that I work for or as a member of the AC. Maybe
in Memphis we (you and I) can sit down and have a real long discussion about
the reality of life, business and the Internet but like you I do not have
time for that long of an email. And by the way, your first remark is the
very thinking that got most telecoms in financial trouble in the first place
including Teleglobe.