[ppml] Re: Deployment triggers, dates and definitions WAS: backbones

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Thu Jan 9 16:40:05 EST 2003

--On Thursday, January 9, 2003 14:33 -0700 "John M. Brown"
<john at chagres.net> wrote:

> Its not off topic to figure out what is needed to be done
> from a "Crisp and Clear IP Allocation" policy within ARIN
> to help jump start the process.

My mail server must be acting up, I appear to have missed your new policy
proposal.

OK, that was sarcastic.  But the point is, if you want to have a policy
discussion, history has shown it is far easier to have a base to talk from.
So if you have a crisp and clear IP allocation policy proposal I suggest
you send it around for discussion.

Alec
Alec H. Peterson -- ahp at hilander.com
Chief Technology Officer