[ppml] Re: Deployment triggers, dates and definitions WAS: backbones

John M. Brown john at chagres.net
Thu Jan 9 16:33:43 EST 2003

I disagree that there is no demand.

I represent a group of small providers that WOULD LIKE
to start using v6 but feel the current policy prevents
them from making the request unless the BS the request.

Plus, several corporate clients that would like to get
started.

Its not off topic to figure out what is needed to be done
from a "Crisp and Clear IP Allocation" policy within ARIN
to help jump start the process.