[ppml] Question

Eric B. Decker cire at deckerstone.net
Mon Feb 3 21:35:11 EST 2003

>>>>> "jm" == McBurnett, Jim <jmcburnett at msmgmt.com> writes:

    jm> Harsha,

    jm> Unless I am wrong, I am willing to bet that ARIN
    jm> has more swamp space than RIPE and APNIC combined,
    jm> and don't forget the recent divesture of LACNIC..
    jm> Anyway...

I beleive that is correct.  I beleive that the Legacy space
allocations (pre-RIPE) show up in ARIN land.

-c
aso ac - ARIN

    jm> This does sound awefully curious...

    jm> J