[ppml] Question

CJ Wittbrodt cjw at groovy.com
Mon Feb 3 21:54:58 EST 2003

There has been a project underway for quite some time.  The RIRs
have been in the process of moving the pre-RIR address space allocations
to their appropriate RIR.

---CJ
    From: "Eric B. Decker" <cire at deckerstone.net>
    Subject: Re: [ppml] Question

        jm> Harsha,

        jm> Unless I am wrong, I am willing to bet that ARIN
        jm> has more swamp space than RIPE and APNIC combined,
        jm> and don't forget the recent divesture of LACNIC..
        jm> Anyway...

    I beleive that is correct.  I beleive that the Legacy space
    allocations (pre-RIPE) show up in ARIN land.

    -c
    aso ac - ARIN

        jm> This does sound awefully curious...

        jm> J