[ppml] Question

McBurnett, Jim jmcburnett at msmgmt.com
Mon Feb 3 20:08:10 EST 2003

Harsha,
Please forgive my somewhat uneducated question..
How did you come up with this number?
I am curious, but also just learning...

Unless I am wrong, I am willing to bet that ARIN
has more swamp space than RIPE and APNIC combined,
and don't forget the recent divesture of LACNIC..
Anyway...

This does sound awefully curious...