[ppml] AC resignations in the last few months

Suzanne Woolf Suzanne_Woolf at isc.org
Wed Apr 16 18:03:20 EDT 2003

John,

On Wed, Apr 16, 2003 at 01:08:27PM -0600, John M. Brown wrote:
> I'd like to understand the total number of people
> that have resigned, and why they have resigned from
> the AC.
>
> Since we are looking at policy process reform it may
> be good to also see if there are other problems
> that need to be addressed.

Your concern for the process is exactly what the AC and ARIN need to
see. I was a little surprised not to see more discussion in the
meeting of the proposal and hope to see more here.

Could you state your reasons for resigning? Do the proposed changes in
the policy process address your reasons in any way? Do you think the
proposed changes would improve the AC and ARIN from your perspective,
aggravate problems, or not really change anything?

Suzanne