[ppml] AC resignations in the last few months

Bill Darte billd at cait.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 16 19:32:19 EDT 2003

Tanya,

Thanks for your courage and willingness to state your reasoning, though I
certainly did not call for or expect such a statement.  Your integrity was
obvious from the many years of continuous involvement in ARIN and the public
meetings.  It was also evident that many others felt that way by your
election to the position.  I regret your absence.  Also, I wish you God
speed and hope your recovery is complete and soon.

Bill Darte
Your friend and colleague