[ppml] AC resignations in the last few months

Alec H. Peterson ahp at hilander.com
Wed Apr 16 16:13:25 EDT 2003

--On Wednesday, April 16, 2003 13:08 -0600 "John M. Brown"
<john at chagres.net> wrote:

> I'd like to understand the total number of people
> that have resigned, and why they have resigned from
> the AC.

According to my tally a total of eight people have resigned from the AC
during ARIN's five year existence.  In addition to those people Doug
Humphrey left before his term was up because he was appointed to the Board
of Trustees.

As far as why people have resigned, it is each person's business why he/she
chose to resign.  If any other former members of the AC are on this list
they are free to describe their reasons in whatever level of detail they
wish, or not at all.

Alec

Alec H. Peterson -- ahp at hilander.com
Chief Technology Officer