[ppml] Wording issues with the 2002-6 Aggregation Requests Proposal???

Dawn Martin dawn.martin at wcom.com
Tue Dec 3 16:48:12 EST 2002

Please pardon my ignorance here, but just wondering what was said in
regards to deals made with these users that don't end up returning
the address space. What does ARIN do? I have some ideas but was wondering
if this was already solved.

Also, I don't see a problem with shortening the first sentence as Bill
suggested. Should there be an example of the billing for the blocks as
well? Or do we assume that the folks that are currently being billed know
who they are and understand the billing process?

Dawn Martin