[arin-discuss] IPv6 as justification for IPv4?

Jesse D. Geddis jesse at la-broadband.com
Mon Apr 15 20:34:55 EDT 2013

John,

I know ARIN serves that region :) that was more of an aside. But the second part of my comment along that line was what is Trinidad's total allocation and does it justify the expense of flying John and however many others on his staff out there :) vs awarding those two all expense paid tickets for two Trinidadian's to come to the US or Canada or just make it totally neutral and somewhere close to ARINs office :)

I didn't really want that to be the focus of my comments though. I just thought it was interesting to include since we are talking about fees here. I think it was a reasonable assumption to say hey would ARINs fees be lower if we weren't doing that kind of "outreach" and what is the expected return on that visit being in that specific location.

Jesse Geddis
LA Broadband LLC