[arin-discuss] IPv6-only website

johnb at infinitie.net johnb at infinitie.net
Fri Apr 23 05:29:00 EDT 2010

Hey

Yup and we have a Cisco 6509. We aren't announcing BGP at the moment because our colo facility is statically announcing our CIDRs for IPv4 via BGP.

But we want to start doing BGP and peering ourselves now since they are becoming a pain in the ass to deal with.

Definitely would love to start getting ipv6 on the roll since its going to be a gong show once ipv4 runs out and other provides are left scrambling