[arin-discuss] use of 128.66.0.0/16 not clear

Brandon Ross bross at xiocom.com
Wed Sep 23 10:51:22 EDT 2009

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009, Jason Schiller wrote:

> It is possible that Interop Show Network gets transit from Qwest, and has
> some sort of customer relationship with Priority Networks and Smart City
> who both provide Internet access to hotels and confrence sites.  It is
> even possible that Interop Show Network became a corporation and spun off
> into both Priority Networks and Smart City.
>
> If you have information that this space is either not being used, or has
> been hi-jacked then you should provide that information to ARIN so they
> can investigate...

I am, and have been one of those volunteers for Interop for a long time.
I can tell you for certain that this space is not hijacked or used
improperly.  Interop works closely with Priority and Smart City often.

I am not an employee of Interop so I can't officially speak for them, but
I can assure you that the space is not being abused.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Director of Network Engineering                                ICQ:  2269442