[arin-discuss] use of 128.66.0.0/16 not clear

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Wed Sep 23 12:45:02 EDT 2009

On Sep 23, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Brandon Ross wrote:

> I am, and have been one of those volunteers for Interop for a long
> time. I can tell you for certain that this space is not hijacked or
> used improperly.  Interop works closely with Priority and Smart City
> often.
>
> I am not an employee of Interop so I can't officially speak for
> them, but I can assure you that the space is not being abused.

Brandon -

Thanks for that response; I'd like to follow up with some questions
about requirements and utilization, and rather than have you stuck in
the middle, I'd appreciate it if you could point me to anyone at
Interop that would be more appropriate...

Thanks again!
/John

John Curran
President and CEO