[arin-discuss] use of 128.66.0.0/16 not clear

Lee Howard spiffnolee at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 23 09:40:26 EDT 2009

----- Original Message ----

You're not out of turn at all!  Participation is good!

What utilization threshold is acceptable?
  We don't have a policy covering
utilization, except when an organization requests additional address space.

btw, Board candidates were asked, "What do you feel ARIN’s appropriate role and relationship should be
with respect to legacy address space and the holders of legacy address
space?"
You might be interested in their (our) responses:
https://www.arin.net/app/election/questionnaire/?elec_id=15

Read bios, statements of support, and petitions at https://www.arin.net/app/election/

Lee