[arin-discuss] Food for thought: IPv4 accountability.

Danny Whittenburg drw at cimtel.net
Wed Jul 22 10:22:14 EDT 2009

Mr. Curran,

  It is nice to see the man in charge is listening to us little guys out here. My company is getting ready to test your statement as we prepare to obtain more IPv4 addressing. Hope you are right. On another note I have noticed a lot of discussion pertaining to HP, Apple and others that they have an extraordinary amount of IPv4 addresses that are not being used and may never be used. I would ask you if that is a true statement and if so what is ARIN prepared to do about it, if anything?

Danny Whittenburg
Cimarron Telephone Company
Director of IT Services
(B) 918-865-3311 ext.262