[arin-discuss] Food for thought: IPv4 accountability.

LCJones lcjones at mis.net
Wed Jul 22 10:39:39 EDT 2009

I too am in an IPV4 predicament where by the termination of an upstream
provider has caused a forced renumbering of 2 /20's and several /24's on
our network. I prepare myself for the *grief* of attempting to procure
an equivalent or even a stripped down amount of space so that we can
start the renumbering process for our datacenter clients. Which means I
need additional space prior to returning the reassignment from the
former upstream.

Am I allowed to get before giving?

--
Les Jones