[arin-discuss] Food for thought: IPv4 accountability.

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Wed Jul 22 09:46:25 EDT 2009

>> > If I sound a little bitter, I apologize.  The playing field should be
>> > level when it comes to this resource.  It never has been.  I don't
>> > think it ever will be.
>>
>> Please complete the following sentence:
>>
>>    The last ARIN public policy meeting I attended was
>>    ARIN _____ (number) in ____________ (city) in _______________ (month, year).
>>
>> Thanks,
>
> Oooooh, that was witty.
>
> Stay on topic...your rhetoric doesn't further the discussion.

I'm completely serious.

I've never seen you post to PPML, at least not from this address or
drechsau at mac.com.  I only looked going back to 2004 so if you can
point me at public archives going back further you have my apologies
ahead of time for categorizing you as a non-participant, but nothing
in the past five and a half years does not invalidate my point.

The playing field is indeed level, within the tolerances of
practicabiliy.  Perhaps you might choose to participate in the public
policy process in the future so that any perceived inequities could be
addressed?

Thanks,

-r