consistancy

Mike Horwath drechsau at geeks.org
Thu Sep 14 11:05:56 EDT 2000

On Thu, Sep 14, 2000 at 04:40:09PM +0200, Steven Green wrote:
> And how do you suggest they go about reclaiming IP blocks.

Call'em up, drop'em email.

I bet that many will be very cordial and will return the space that is
unused.

Many will fight...and that is gonna suck for both parties.

> What about IP blocks that have been broken up and delegated to
> several clients.  They can't(well it wouldn;t be practical of
> them)to just all of a sudden reclaim the entire block due to a
> "mistake" that was made 6 years ago??

The examples I have presented should not have this issue.  They aren't
ISPs wasting space...

> Not gunning you down just don;t think that would be a very logical
> way of doing things.

Well, you just did try to shoot me down :)

--
Mike Horwath           IRC: Drechsau         drechsau at Geeks.ORG
Home: 763-540-6815  1901 Sumter Ave N, Golden Valley, MN  55427