route filtering policies (from "split b" thread)

dave bernardi dbernardi at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 5 14:11:09 EDT 2000

Dani,

Verio will accept /20 and shorter out of "some" traditional class A space which is the most restrictive we've experienced from the big providers. Sprint says /24 but I've seen longer; and even longer from UUnet and Qwest.

http://info.us.bb.verio.net/routing.html
http://www.sprintlink.net/policy/bgp_filters.html

Your 64.37.128.0/18 should be fine.

Dave B>