[ARIN-consult] Reminder - Consultation on ARIN???s Membership Structure

Gert Doering gert at space.net
Tue Nov 9 13:05:20 EST 2021

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 08:06:17AM -0800, William Herrin wrote:
> > That seems undesirable. I'm not sure what the thinking is there.
>
> John explained: they want to limit "the ability for an bad actor to
> surreptitiously harvest votes from the large uninterested and
> otherwise uninvolved electorate."

Which "disenfranchise" nicely summarizes - "they have no clue, they
are largely unwashed masses, why should they be able to vote on
anything important".

Gert Doering
        -- NetMaster

SpaceNet AG                      Vorstand: Sebastian v. Bomhard, Michael Emmer
Joseph-Dollinger-Bogen 14        Aufsichtsratsvors.: A. Grundner-Culemann
D-80807 Muenchen                 HRB: 136055 (AG Muenchen)
Tel: +49 (0)89/32356-444         USt-IdNr.: DE813185279