[ARIN-consult] Community Consultation on IRR Route Validation. attorney client communication.

John Curran jcurran at arin.net
Tue Mar 31 17:09:22 EDT 2015

On Mar 31, 2015, at 4:52 PM, Gert Doering <gert at space.net> wrote:
> Now, I understand that you can buy a maintainer object, and thus protect
> your own address space - but as a user of the RADB, how can I see which
> objects are legitimate, and which (paid-for!) maintainers just put in
> stuff that does not belong to them?

On a (slightly) related question...  Are there organizations, e.g. security
or management service providers, that put entries in routing registries and
update them on behalf of their customers?   I've heard folks mention this now
and then, but have no direct experience (and it could easily be relevant to
understanding goals and requirements for any changes)

Thoughts?
/John

John Curran
President and CEO