[ARIN-consult] [arin-announce] Fee Schedule Change Consultation

Brian Johnson bjohnson at drtel.com
Mon Nov 5 10:10:00 EST 2012

I have 2 questions that may be illustrative:

1. If I have IPv4 space and a single ASN and request IPv6 space under the current fee structure and the request doesn't change my RSSP size category, will I be charged any more than I am currently?
2. Per question 1... Will this change under the new fee structure?

Keep in mind, I know there are more situations, but let me be clear by example:

An organization has 1 ASN, a single IPv4 /21 and is requesting an IPv6 /48 for their use. Under the current fee structure, I believe the bill would be the X-Small fee ($1250). Is this correct?

Under the new structure, the same situation would have the XX-Small fee ($500). Is this correct?

Thanks for the clarification. Flames and trolls will be ignored. ;)