[arin-announce] Join us for the ARIN Leadership Development Webinar on 28 March

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed May 27 08:53:32 EDT 2020

Now that the call for nominations for the ARIN Advisory Council and
Board of Trustees has opened, you may be thinking about what you want to
see from your next elected ARIN official. You may even be thinking of
running for a seat on one of these bodies! It’s not too late to register
and join us for our Leadership Development webinar on Thursday, 28 May
at 1:00 PM ET.

Come find out more about what it takes to be a community leader at ARIN.
In this webinar, you will learn more about ARIN and how it fits into the
larger community, as well as our election cycle and the composition and
responsibilities of the ARIN Advisory Council and Board of Trustees.
You’ll also have the chance to ask questions of our live panel of
experts about the work they’re doing for ARIN and how you can be a part
of it.

Register for free at:

https://arin.zoom.us/webinar/register/6015898110979/WN_9r9lrBp5SIqntBgVXN0lxA

We hope to see you there! Contact us at training at arin.net with any