[arin-announce] Have You Registered Yet for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting?
info at arin.net
Wed May 27 13:47:47 EDT 2020
Registration is currently open for the ARIN 45 Virtual Meeting, which
will be held entirely online on 16-17 June, from 12:00 – 3:00 PM ET each
day. ARIN is holding this Public Policy and Members Meeting so that
attendees may gather virtually to discuss draft Internet number resource
policies and learn more about ARIN services and operations.
All those who registered for the in-person ARIN 45 meeting in
Louisville, KY—whether as a remote attendee or in-person attendee—will
have to re-register for this event using the link below.
During ARIN 45, the ARIN Advisory Council will be seeking your feedback
on the following policies:
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-1: Clarify Section 4 IPv4 Request
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-10: Inter-RIR M&A
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-12: M&A Legal Jurisdiction Exclusion
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-20: Harmonization of Maximum
Allocation Requirements under Sections 4.1.8 (ARIN Waitlist) and 4.2.2
(Initial Allocation to ISPs)
- Recommended Draft Policy ARIN-2019-21: Reserved Pool Replenishment
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-1: Clarify Holding Period for Resources
Received via 4.1.8 Waitlist
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-2: Grandfathering of Organizations Removed from
Waitlist by Implementation of ARIN-2019-16
- Draft Policy ARIN-2020-3: IPv6 Nano-Allocations
All draft policy text is available at:
The ARIN 45 agenda will also feature many other informative sessions,
including updates on ARIN’s IRR and RPKI.
ARIN 45 will be held via Zoom. For more details about attending and
registering for this virtual meeting, visit:
A link to access the virtual meeting will be emailed to all registered
attendees in the days leading up to the event.
Questions? Please email us at meetings at arin.net. We hope to see you
American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
More information about the ARIN-announce