[arin-announce] ARIN 45 Moving to Virtual Meeting Format

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Mar 17 17:03:09 EDT 2020

In light of the current circumstances related to the rapidly evolving
coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak and guidance from Federal
and state governments, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting
will no longer have an in-person component as originally scheduled to
take place in Louisville, Kentucky.

We have been closely monitoring the latest news and guidance related to
the COVID-19 outbreak from the Centers for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and local health
departments. Following the most recent guidance from the CDC, we must
prioritize the health of our ARIN community members and their families,
and thus, the ARIN 45 Public Policy and Members Meeting will now proceed
entirely as an online-only meeting for all participants.

We ask that all participants please save the original dates of Monday,
27 April and Tuesday, 28 April while we review our normal policy
discussions and related meeting programming to select material to be
added to the agenda. We will be publishing the agenda and how to
participate in the near future.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, and thank you for your
understanding.

If you have any further questions, please reach out to meetings at arin.net.

Regards,

John Curran, President and CEO
Paul Andersen, Chair of the ARIN Board of Trustees