[arin-announce] ARIN Chantilly Office – Increased COVID-19 Response Status

ARIN info at arin.net
Fri Mar 13 18:11:30 EDT 2020

As I am sure you are all aware, we face a rapidly evolving COVID-19
situation in the United States, and we at ARIN have taken specific steps
to protect our employees and our local community.

In light of the potential for community transmission, ARIN’s
headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia remain open, but all employees have
the option to either work at the office or to work from home. While we
previously increased our cleaning and disinfection practices, we are
encouraging employees living in households with older adults and those
with chronic medical conditions to work from home.

We have also transitioned to the use of remote participation tools for
most meetings and are holding in-person meetings only when essential.
All non-essential gatherings at the Chantilly office have been
cancelled. All non-essential ARIN travel has been cancelled, and those
who must travel are being asked to work from home and self-monitor away
from the Chantilly office for a period of 14 days following the end of
their trip.

We do not anticipate any impact to our services as a result of these
changes, and encourage everyone in the ARIN community to be safe in
these challenging times.

  Sincerely,

  John Curran
  President and CEO