[arin-announce] Happy Holidays from ARIN!

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Dec 20 15:57:00 EST 2017

ARIN wishes you a happy holiday season! Thanks to everyone who has
contributed to ARIN's mission this year. We look forward to your
continued participation and to welcoming many new voices into our
community in 2018.

ARIN's 2017 Holiday Card video may be viewed at:
https://youtu.be/H_JB4R-OOEI

Holiday Closing Information

The ARIN office will be closing early on Friday, 22 December and closed
on Monday, 25 December and Tuesday, 26 December in observance of
Christmas. On 22 December, the main office and Financial Services Help
Desk will close at 3:00 PM EST and the Registration Services Help Desk
will close at 3:30 PM EST.

ARIN's office will reopen with normal operating hours on Wednesday, 27
December. ARIN's offices then will be closed on Monday, 1 January in
observance of New Years, reopening with normal operating hours on
Tuesday, 2 January.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services