[arin-announce] ARIN 36 Fellowship Recipients

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Sep 8 13:37:37 EDT 2015

ARIN is pleased to announce the ARIN Meeting Fellowship Program
recipients for ARIN 36 in Montreal, Quebec.

Canada:

 > Glenn McKnight – Foundation for Building Sustainable Communities
 > Gary Molenkamp – Sharcnet – University of Western Ontario

USA:

 > Marvin Arnold - Unplugged
 > Mike Hammett – Midwest - IX
 > Leah Symekher – Internet Society, San Francisco Bay Area Chapter

Caribbean:

 > Jose R. de la Cruz – Internet Society, Puerto Rico Chapter
 > Jason Hynds – P.A.R.T.S. Inc.
 > Roosevelt L. Lewars – University College of the Caribbean (UCC)
 > Daryl E Wade – viNGN

Please join us in welcoming Glenn, Gary, Marvin, Mike, Leah, Jose,
Jason, Roosevelt, and Daryl to ARIN 36 in Montreal, 8 -9 October 2015.
If you haven't registered, we encourage you to do it today!

https://www.arin.net/ARIN36

ARIN Fellows receive:

 > Round-trip airfare to the meeting
 > Hotel accommodations at the venue hotel
 > A stipend to cover meals and incidental travel expenses

Want to be one of our fellows for ARIN 37 in April 2016 in Montego Bay,
Jamaica? Applications are being accepted now, so if you or someone you
know is interested, full details about ARIN Meetings Fellowship Program
and a link to the application are available at:

https://www.arin.net/participate/meetings/fellowship.html

Regards,

Communications and Member Services