[arin-announce] ARIN 36 Hotel Discount Expires This Week!

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Sep 9 09:36:35 EDT 2015

ARIN 36 will be here soon, so make your travel arrangements while there
is still time to get in on the action! ARIN 36 will take place 8-9
October in Montreal, Quebec. You don't want to miss this important
Internet community meeting!

The deadline for ARIN attendees to take advantage of the discounted
hotel rate of $199 (CDN + taxes) at the Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth is
11 September. We strongly encourage you to book your travel and register
right now by visiting https://www.arin.net/ARIN36. Hotel details and a
booking link are available on our hotel and travel page.

You'll find that coming to an ARIN Public Policy and Members Meeting is
well worth your time. Come and hear the latest on the IANA Stewardship
Transition process, IPv4 exhaustion, and other important ARIN happening.
This is your chance to take an active role in shaping the policies that
affect every individual and organization that has an interest in
Internet number resources in the ARIN region.

If you can't find the answers to your questions online, feel free to
contact us at info at arin.net and we'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services