[arin-announce] ARIN 36 Opens Today

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 8 08:32:23 EDT 2015

The ARIN 36 Public Policy and Members Meeting begins today in Montreal.
We hope you can join us from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT on Thursday and from
9:00 AM – 12:00 PM on Friday to discuss 11 draft policies, the IANA
Stewardship Transition, the future of ARIN fees and services, the latest
software developments, and ARIN elections for the Board of Trustees,
Advisory Council (AC), and Number Resource Organization Number Council
(NRO NC).

We will reconvene on Friday from 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT for the Members
Meeting to hear about the ARIN Services Working Group, as well as
reports from the Board, AC, Registration Services department, and
Engineering department.

For details on accessing the meeting network, visit:

https://www.nanog.org/meetings/nanog65/internet

We also offer a meeting app so you can take your ARIN 36 experience
mobile. Download at:

https://crowd.cc/s/9bdy

AGENDA & PRESENTATIONS

Preview the agenda and check for updates at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN36_agenda

As we receive presentations throughout the week we will be posting them to:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN36_materials

FOR REMOTE PARTICIPANTS

If you cannot join us in Montreal, you can still participate online via
webcast, transcript, and YouTube stream. Please register to join the
meeting chat room, vote in straw polls, and submit questions or comments.

Remote participation info at:

https://www.arin.net/ARIN36_remote

MEETING RECAP

A meeting recap will be posted at the close of today's session at:

http://www.teamarin.net

SOCIAL MEDIA

On Twitter? You could win a $100 ThinkGeek gift certificate for using
the hashtag #ARIN36 or #Get6 in an original tweet during the meeting.
Winners will be selected on Friday afternoon. Join in the conversation at:

#ARIN36: https://twitter.com/hashtag/ARIN36

#Get6: https://twitter.com/hashtag/get6

Happy Meeting!

Regards,