[arin-announce] Voting Opens for ARIN 2015 Elections

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Oct 8 15:10:16 EDT 2015

The polls are now open for the elections to fill two seats on the ARIN
Board of Trustees , five seats on the ARIN Advisory Council, and one
seat on the NRO Number Council from the ARIN region.

Polls close at 3:00 PM EDT, 16 October, and we have emailed specific
voting instructions to all eligible Voting Contacts.

Please see our Voting FAQ if you have questions about voter eligibility.

https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/voterfaq.html

You can also watch our video that provides an overview of ARIN Elections
as well as instructions on how to vote.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV_h06DTtZ8

Voting Instructions:
https://www.arin.net/participate/elections/instructions.html#vote

Even if you aren't eligible to vote, you can still provide meaningful
input by reviewing candidate biographies and submitting statements of
support for candidates.

https://www.bigpulse.com/p35820/

If you have any questions about voting or encounter problems with the
system, please immediately contact ARIN Communications and Member
Services at info at arin.net.

Regards,

Communications and Member Services