[arin-announce] Whois-RWS and RPKI Instances Added to OT&E

ARIN info at arin.net
Wed Feb 19 11:06:41 EST 2014

In February 2011, ARIN released an Operational Test & Evaluation
environment (OT&E) for users to familiarize themselves with and practice
using ARIN's RESTful Provisioning system. We are proud to announce that
Whois-RESTful Web Service (Whois-RWS) and Resource Public Key
Infrastructure (RPKI) instances have been added to OT&E. We now offer
the following OT&E Services:

An OT&E Whois-RWS service
An OT&E ARIN Online service
An O&TE Reg-RWS service
An OT&E RPKI service
An OT&E Up/Down RPKI service

Note that any provisioning change in OT&E (via either the OT&E ARIN
Online or OT&E Reg-RWS service) will be reflected in the associated
directory/bulk data service (Whois-RWS or the OT&E RPKI repository).

To request access to OT&E, log into your ARIN Online account and use Ask
ARIN to request access to the environment using "Other" as the message
topic. Once vetted, ARIN will grant OT&E environment access and send
additional usage instructions. For more information on ARIN's OT&E, visit:

https://www.arin.net/resources/ote.html

We encourage all OT&E users to subscribe and participate on the
arin-tech-discuss at arin.net mailing list for information sharing and
outage information. Current OT&E users may continue to use the host
rest-beta.arin.net until 1 June 2014.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technical Officer