[arin-announce] ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Closes 21 February

ARIN info at arin.net
Thu Feb 20 09:18:34 EST 2014

We are nearing the end of our first ever Customer Satisfaction Survey,
but there is still time to share your feedback and win a Nexus 7,
just like Matt Kinder of fpweb.net! If you haven’t yet, I hope you will
participate today at: https://www.arin.net/customersurvey

Don’t miss this chance to tell us how we can better serve you. This
survey will close at 5PM EST, 21 February. We want to know what you
think about ARIN's performance in all areas of the organization,
including Engineering, Registration and Financial Services, Policy
Development, and Communications.

You opinion is important to ARIN!

Regards,

Richard Jimmerson