[arin-announce] ARIN Customer Satisfaction Survey Update

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Feb 18 08:59:52 EST 2014

We have another Nexus 7 winner! Congratulations to Alex Moore of
Metaswitch Networks, and thank you for sharing your feedback by
participating in our Customer Satisfaction Survey at:
https://www.arin.net/customersurvey

If you haven't completed the survey yet, remember it will only remain
open until 5PM EST, 21 February. We want to know what you think about
ARIN's performance in all areas of the organization, including
Engineering,Registration and Financial Services, Policy Development, and
Communications.

Don't miss out on your chance to tell us how we can better serve you!

Regards,

Richard Jimmerson
Chief Information Officer