[arin-announce] Maintenance Work Scheduled for Thursday, 27 January

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jan 25 17:00:46 EST 2011

On Thursday, 27 January, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM EST, ARIN will be
performing maintenance that will affect its Whois directory service.
During this maintenance, users can continue to query ARIN's registration
data through the RESTful web service, NICNAME/WHOIS port 43, and our web
site (whois.arin.net). The results returned, however, will not reflect
any changes being made to ARIN's registration
data after the start of the maintenance period. When the maintenance is
complete, the Whois-RWS servers will be refreshed with the most recent
data, and will resume their normal periodic update schedule. We
apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Mark Kosters
Chief Technical Officer