[arin-announce] ARIN XXVII Registration Now Open

ARIN info at arin.net
Tue Jan 25 15:41:04 EST 2011

Registration is now open for the ARIN XXVII Public Policy and Members
Meeting, 10-13 April 2011 in San Juan, Puerto Rico. For information
about the meeting, visit:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVII/

A special room rate for meeting attendees of $170 (USD) single/double
occupancy is available until 7 March at the Caribe Hilton. The room rate
is subject to all applicable taxes, fees and other charges as they may
apply. Space is limited, so be sure to reserve your room early for the
attendee discount. For more hotel and travel information, please visit:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVII/hotel.html.

ARIN holds open, biannual Public Policy and Members Meetings where
attendees gather to discuss draft Internet number resource policies,
network with colleagues, and attend workshops and tutorials. Current
policy proposals up for discussion at this meeting are available at:
https://www.arin.net/policy/proposals/
ARIN XXVII Overview

* Sunday, 10 April: An orientation for first-time ARIN meeting
attendees, ARIN “Get Automated!” tutorials, foosball tournament.
* Monday, 11 April: ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day One, evening social
at The Latin Roots
* Tuesday, 12 April: ARIN Public Policy Meeting, Day Two
* Wednesday, 13 April: ARIN Members Meeting (open to all ARIN XXVII
attendees)

We’d like to thank our network sponsor, AT&T, and our social event
sponsor, Nic.PR, for their support. Want to be part of making ARIN XXVII
the best meeting possible? Sponsorship opportunities are still
available! Contact us at meetings at arin.net or by using our online
contact form at:
https://www.arin.net/ARIN-XXVII/sponsorship.html.

ARIN will offer a webcast, live transcript, and Jabber chat options for
remote participants. Registered remote participants can submit comments
and questions to the discussions during the meeting.

Additional agenda details and more information about ARIN XXVII will be
posted on our website as we get closer to the meeting, so check back often!

Regards,

Communications and Member Services