BTW: WEB Suit

Jim Fleming JimFleming at unety.net
Wed Feb 26 01:31:19 EST 1997

On Wednesday, February 26, 1997 12:01 AM, John Curran[SMTP:jcurran at bbnplanet.com] wrote:
@ At 22:42 2/25/97, Jim Fleming wrote:
@
<snip>

@ >Once again, I suggest that all of the ARIN leaders publish
@ >a public platform/policy/position statement for the public to
@ >read. If you can not do that then I question how much this
@ >ARIN proposal is motivated by concern for the public.
@
@ Jim, you are seeking a public platform statment on what
@ issue?
@

By the way, I would like to see each Trustee be required
to take an oath that there will be no "ARIN agents" paid
to investigate ISPs and other matters.

I would like to see some sort of public process described
or arbitration forum where people can freely post ANYTHING
regarding IP address allocations. And the Trustees or
advisors must at least say, "we looked at it and find no
merit".

I would like to see some assurances that we will not see
the situation where people get jerked around and then
enter some forum to complain only to be pulled aside to
settle things "quietly".

If you can do that John, it would be a big help...

--
Jim Fleming
Unir Corporation

e-mail: