AOP Notification

Kim Hubbard kimh at internic.net
Thu Feb 6 17:12:54 EST 1997

Justin,

Nowhere in my message was the term "foregone conclusion" used.  The
term "intention" was used.  If you know of other individuals you
feel would be more appropriate for the position, I'm sure the Board
would be interested in hearing about them.   And before you jump in
and say "but you are on the Board", I am getting ready to make
some minor changes to the proposal, one of which is the modification
of the makeup of the ARIN Board.  The ARIN Board will now consist
of 7 members, 5 voting and 2 ex-officio.  I will be an ex-officio
member of the ARIN Board of Trustees.

Regards,

Kim Hubbard

Kim Hubbard