Reply to MCI question

John Sweeting sweeting at MCI.NET
Wed Feb 5 09:40:26 EST 1997

I'll just take one second to clarify MCI's position.
If your request is for address space equal to a /18 or more than we refer
you to the InterNic since our addresses are non-portable and also in
following Kim's recommendations and RFC 2050. If it is less and you have
justified your request and you are also following "slow start" IAW RFC
2050 then we have no problems allocating address space to any of our
customers. Thank you.

|  John Sweeting               Internet Address Engineering   |
|  Enginer III                 Internet:  sweeting at mci.net    |
|  MCI Internet Services            http://infopage.mci.net   |
|  4408 Silicon Drive, P.O. Box 14901, RTP, NC 27709          |